November 07, 2007

My way???

Again close to the end of a new round. A new round that has left behind too many things to ignore, including freaking well deserved apreciation that was the constant absent of the last few years.

I will not start looking for explanations or reasons for not writing anymore when there’s just one answer: The muse left me when I lost the one and only person who never doubted me. Never the less last night he came back just to kick me out of this long silence while there’s so much going on and sent the muse back to her duty.. “Enough holiday, she can’t continue on her own” he said.

No shame on showing that I just can’t do it on my own. No pride will stop me on calling things by their own name.

I went from daily shit… to a brand new day!; from under a bridge to pent house luxury; from I hope I was there for you, to I am here… just for you; from I will show you to… you finnally get it you dumb ass!. From I’m a fan… to I sang with them!

The sun is shining in the middle of this agressively cold autum but the warmth is all around (don’t get too high on yourself, is not all about sunshine being here even thought it helps). I pack my bags only with the clear plan of being away just for a little while.

Things are fitting. Everything gets into its place and things are finally happening or just not happening at all. No more tension, no more hope just facts and truth.

Regrets I've had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
...
And more,
much more than this
I did it my way
(if I really have to quote this one.. you don’t deserve to be reading it)

Labels:

1 comment:

At December 17, 2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Yuri said...

hey, a post! Forgot to ask you about your flight to Quito, since my plane to bonaire had end-destination quito as well, however was rescheduled due to an accident with a plne on Quito (with Mendez as a passenger!). Where did your plane land? Que pasa tia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home