June 28, 2006

Me?? Jealous?? please...

You better get this straight once and for all...

I'm not jealous, I'm not upset, I have no problem whatsoever with you.

In the other hand, it is quite stupid to let you screw up everything while I know that you will not be up to the challenge. You are such a mediocre... I hate to know that later on I will be picking up the pieces of your mistakes to make it real things.

But that's life. I will fix it at the end because your attempts to be me will never get even close.

To the rest... I apologize for writing this kind of BS.. I just needed to put it somewhere.

Labels:

3 comment:

At July 07, 2006 1:35 AM, Blogger Yuri said...

thanks. are you having your period or what??

;)

 
At July 07, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Patz said...

Yuri, Yuri, Yuri....
If I expected any kind of comment in that sense... I never thought it will come from you... sjonge jonge jonge... niet goed!!

Thanks for asking, but no.. I'm not having my period. My hormons are in order and my mood is as unpredicatble as usual...

how's yours?

 
At July 10, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Yuri said...

Haha, I like you, since, I like women who are different than the rest, and I love the way you write...... too bad my spanish is still only 10 words, otherwise I could read the rest of your blog... .... my mood is great, almost holidays!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home