May 26, 2006

I couldn't care less

After a not long enough night full of music, drinks and laughs... I have 2 clear thoughts now. Only 2... all the other are fuzzy and mixed up because of the alcohol...

Thought 1:
Is about time to put a limit to this working habits which are, as we speak, (... hehehe we don't speak... I'm speaking to myself and you are just intruders) giving me a really hard time. Working with such a hangover should be consider as a major threat to health and could result in serious harm towards coworkers!

Thought 2:
Have you ever contemplated the magic, the wonder, and the charm of all those things no one cares about???

So... last night your nail was broken because of your puppy dog jumping in your bed over the nail polish?? ... You know how much I care about that shit??? Not much... honestly... I'm wasting my time here... time for another whisky... aaaaaand new chair!

OHH so that's the way you lost 30 pounds in a week?? Honey, someone should tell you that you didn't loose them, you just relocated them in your humongous ass. ... That's whisky?? I'll be right back... or maybe not!

I always wondered how was it that you both met... Oh, he was always in love with you, and you ignored him, and he cried and cried until you gave him a chance. You go girl!, you rule!! Maybe I don't deserve to be sitting next to such a diva. So long Biatch!

Those, and any other millions of examples, are the stories that gave us something to talk about every single day of our life. Those are the answers we give to any victim who asks "so, how are you doing?". And I'm not really trying to criticize the hollowness of our day to day answers... I'm actually trying to figure out how is that small little non sense things give meaning to our life in a daily basis.

I am a living proof of that. I have the ability to make big big issues out of NOTHING... and listen, as you can see I know I do that.. but that's who I am! So Bite me!

And you are asking how am I doing?

Well to begin the hangover is killing me, and I'm starting to notice a pattern in which I always write after drinking... so I'm a post- alcohol- writer.

Pretty happy, to be honest, for finally solving some unfinished issues that have been carried for ages.. and ages. Subject closed, turn the page, keep on writing with the same appreciation as we always had. That fucking rules!... eat that all of you who told me I should just forget it forever. I knew the day would come.. I was just waiting and it worth the wait.

Those are my current "whatever" stories. Yes, yes, I don't blame you if you couldn't care less!

4 comment:

At May 27, 2006 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

estimdadisima

tienes toda la razón, pero a mi personalmente el small talk me apasiona, soy una ladrona de small talk tales... hay que decir eso si, que hay gente que tiene talento para conversar, otra que nomas está huyendo del silencio.

Por otro lado, es mejor ser una posteadora-after-whisky que una while-whisky como yo, jajajaja en este punto la desverguenza se me ha hecho un habito necesario... viste ahi va una que no le interesa a nadie... pero hermana, nos tenemos cariño nos escuchamos las hitorias nos apropiamos de ellas por eso.

 
At May 27, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm maybe I should try to have some whiskey so I can write some more.....

Blegh, I dont like it, never have, never will be, it seems... and no I don't start trying!! I'm not an alcohol person. Maybe just too bad?

Still I talk nonsense, maybe it's because of my delirious state of mind. Being ill, the whole time thinking of my boyfriend who's in bed with a big big fever or because of my blue painting?

Yes, again a blue painting (with a lot of 'dripping white' in it) as I'm feeling blue in a way and: I just don't care!!!

The only thing I care about is you my sister, and the rest of my Colombian / Ecuadorian / Dutch family. You know who I mean.

And when I ask "how are you", I mean it fully in my heart. And just 'good' is not good enough, as we both know....

So.... start again a new story and tell me: how are you today?

 
At May 29, 2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prueba fehaciente de que el protocolo funciona. Yo le digo "qué más" y sumercé contesta "bien". Nada más. Por eso nos aguantamos. Si no tiene nada bueno que decir no lo diga, chino. La cara de uno de "realmente me importa un culo" debería ser suficiente señal para que pasen de las uñas o de su venezolana historia de amor a servirse un whisky y dejarse de joderme la noche e interrumpirme mis PROFUNDISIMAS discusiones sobre la aleación en las garras de Wolverine.

 
At June 01, 2006 4:16 AM, Blogger Yuri said...

Patricia,

Two thoughts from my side:
(1) Don't all women have the intelligence/ability to make big issues out of nothing?

(2) By the way I had a tiny hangover this morning, but no creative thoughts. I do, however, always have creative thoughts/talks during drinking alcoholic drinks in (late) evenings. Not always does my environment understand those thoughts....Patricia, I would like to invite you to have a conversation when I am (almost) drunk and you are suffering from a bad hangover. This might lead to some interesting thoughts & conclusions on how superficiality/shallowness can be minimized. Can we arrange something? The time difference might help in planning this. Before that you might want to check my blog: also not very profound yet....(www.yrikers.blogspot.com)

X
Yuri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home